2 Night Fun Run @ Toronto 2013: 4/30/2014 - 5/1/2014

Preston Pérez

Hey guys! I am going to be doing something a little different this time. This will be a 2 day event format with both racing and freestyle one day, and racing and freestyle the next day as well! We don't really see many of these type of events on here so I decided to change it up a bit! So here is how it is going to work...

Format:

Starting now sign-ups will be open to anyone who wants to participate, and will stay open until the end of qualifying before the first show on Wednesday night. After the event on Wednesday night, sign-ups will then be re-open for anyone who wants to compete in Thursday night's show that didn't get the chance to sign-up already. You may sign-up for both shows now (which is highly encouraged) but if you can only make one of the two shows that is okay as well. Qualifying will be done twice, 1 for Wednesday's show and 1 for Thursday's show. So your qualifying time for show 1 will NOT stay the same for show 2 as we will be running a whole new session. That also means just because you made it in the first show, that does not mean you are automatically in the second one. The top 24 trucks will make the field but this may change due to the amount of people that actually sign-up. Qualifying for show 1 will start tomorrow and continue throughout most of Wednesday before the show. Qualifying for show 2 will start Thursday morning and continue until the show starts that night. You may sign-up in any replica or custom that you choose, just as long as you get permission from the owner if you choose a custom that is not yours. That is all I have for the format but if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment along with your sign-up, or you can send me a private message on here, AIM, or Skype. I hope you guys will be able to participate and I'll see you on the track! ;)

Track Link:

Toronto 2013

Toronto 2013 FPS Version

3240498.jpg

Event Times:

Qualifying Session 1 of 2 (Show 1): Tuesday @ 3:30 PM - 10:00 PM EST, 2:30 PM - 9:00 PM CST

Qualifying Session 2 of 2 (Show 1): Wednesday @ 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST, 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM CST

Show 1: Wednesday @ 6:30 PM EST, 5:30 PM CST

Qualifying Session 1 of 1 (Show 2): Thursday @ 3:30 PM - 6:10 PM EST, 2:00 PM - 5:10 PM CST

Show 2: Thursday @ 6:30 PM EST, 5:30 PM CST

Sign-Up Instructions:

Please sign-up in this format...

Name:

AIM:

Truck:

Link (Add-on/Custom):

Live Results:

Qualifying  Show 1: Click Here!

Racing Show 1: Click Here!

Freestyle Show 1: Click Here!

Qualifying Show 2: Click Here!

Racing Show 2: Click Here!

Freestyle Show 2: Click Here!

Sign-Ups:

01. Joshua Micks - Atomic Fallout

02. Mark Colineri - Wicked Willys 2.0

03. Alex Lindgren - Thrasher (Blue)

04. Antonio Rubal - Stinger 2k14

05. Trevor Amos - Northern Nightmare

06. Alex Steinhaus - Iron Outlaw

07. Seth Holloway - Titan 2014

08. Preston Perez - The Destroyer

09. Josh Gajewski - New Earth Authority

10. Mike Elmendorf - Son-Uva Digger

11. Cameron Smith - Project 81

12. Jay Harper - Grave Digger The Legend

13. Aaron Lurie - Monster Energy Pro 4

14. Daniel Donnelly - Overkill Evolution

15. Damian Bowers - Saigon Shaker

16. Daniel Simon - Shark Bite

17. Hagan James - West Wind Training Center: Amiin Edition

18. Gavin Hill - Grave Digger XX 2013

19. Trenton Shaw - Tornado Jockey

20. Zach Nicholas - Night Strike 3.0 (Link Coming Soon)

21. Jon Cannon - Can Am X-Team

22. Aaron Schultz - Pure Insanity 2.0

23. Noah Chiasson - West Virginia Mountaineer

24. Yovany Rayos - The Patriot

25. John Dough - El Toro Loco (Black)

26. Dominic Hocutt - Ice Cream Man

27. Bob Jones - Metal Mulisha

28. Chadwick Deerfoot - Outlaw

29. Julio Vellon Jr. - Monster Energy

30. Blake Thompson - Max-D Decade of Maximum Destruction (Meents)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic