Sim Monsters X-Games

CMDeerfoot

You have experience running things, you know how to handle people, you wont change tracks last second, Things that FM3 didn't have. Plus spread things out like 2 or 3 compositions per day. Doesn't need to be a 1 day and done thing ya know? Just throwing some ideas out thar

I think it's an interesting idea on paper, but actually seeing everything at hand might wind up getting boring and monotonous unless there are some monkey wrenches or different things thrown our way. I just sure hope to God that there isn't unrealistic freestyle involved, because it makes a truly skilled driver just as good as a 4 year old getting behind the computer and trying to freestyle a RoR monster truck.

If everything is executed well, it may be decent. 

I think Monster Gymkhana is a cool thing to try out to test the turning and throttle/braking abilities of the driver at hand. Monster Rallycross will probably get boring because once someone gains the lead after the first lap, it will more than likely remain like that unless that person screws up royally. Freestyle, as I said, will be either a hit or a miss.

If you ever need my help in getting this formed up and running, just let me know and I'll offer my advice and assistance if necessary.

Interesting... I had an idea like this a long time ago mostly because I got bored and started doing some weird things but no one had an interest in something like that back then.

What about an endurocross type event?

Brilliant idea, and I honestly can't believe I forgot about that; that will definitely be added to the list of events. I'm also pleasantly surprised about the reception this got, so I think I'll need to start getting into the nitty gritty of planning this thing out.

• Upvote 1

I think instead of rallycross, the racing should be more like the Stadium Super Truck monster truck racing. Just my opinion though

That's actually not too bad of an idea. There could be both since its two different types of racing, one being more head-to-head round by round driven, and the other being with heats and a main event. Could show how different people are better at what.

• Upvote 1