Sim Monsters X-Games

CMDeerfoot

how would high jump work if all the trucks are set up virtually the same? If the ramp is smooth just floor it, everybody wins.

What you could do is put the ramp right after a turn you have to go around first. that's make it a bit different in terms of each jump, considering you'd have to have the best speed comping out of the turn.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I know it's been a little while since I've posted anything in here, but I wanted to give everyone an update on the progress with this deal. As of now, I think I have the format and the events that will be run all figured out. If it all works out, the event will be held over 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and there will be a total of 7 events. As for the events themselves, they are as follows:

Friday
Monster Mudbog
Monster Hillclimb

Saturday

Monster Endurocross
Monster Rallycross
Monster Short Course

Sunday
Monster Gymkhana
Monster Freestyle

I'll be contacting track makers sometime in the near future about getting all of these courses made, but that leads me to my other announcement. As of right now, the earliest that the Sim Monsters X-Games could possibly happen is this winter; more than likely around christmas or new years. But the ideal time for this event to be held would be summer next year, which is where I'm currently aiming. The reason as to why I'm pushing this deal back is because I have a lot of other planning work to do, as season 2 of RoR MT Pro is just a few months away. Now while I know this may be disappointing to some, my goal is to make sure that this event goes off without a hitch; I'm trying everything I can to avoid having another special event debacle, and most of you know what I'm speaking of when I say that.

But worry not, as I can confirm to everyone that the Sim Monsters X-Games WILL HAPPEN; after seeing all of the positive responses to this idea, there's no way I'd let this idea die. I'll post another update as soon as there is something else significant to announce, so until then, stay safe and keep on enjoying the monster life. 

• Upvote 8