Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

SMRA did not allow node beam edits so I had to improvise seeing as the version I am posting has a massive amount of work done to it, this is the truck I envisioned when I had it repainted while the SMRA variant is more of a alternate version (a successful one at that) in place if box5's node/beam has to be run.

First, sorry if this in the wrong forums I couldn't find one suitable.
HELP ME

So, while progressing the Wf15 Avenger, Ive run into a snag. I'm trying to do the metal flake by making white specks that are chrome in game. Now, The body looks fine and Isn't messed up until I throw chrome in the material. After that, there's black splotches that pop in & out rapidly and it's so frustrating having done this over and over after spending so much time making the flames and "avenger" logo from scratch. Also, THE WHOLE THING IS'NT SUPPOSED TO BE GLOSSY SHINY!!! (also, lexan is made for the truck but I havn't put it on there yet. And i'm not showing the chassis we have made for this beast yet ;)

I'm not a "newbie" per say in dealing with chrome. I have a truck with chrome effects on it that is waiting to be released right now.
      Basically what I'm asking is; are there better ways to do metal flake? why do the black splotches appear? Here are some pics:
nyhqq388xyj36ipfg.jpg
cn60c9uck252cyjfg.jpg3e0j4wld7bg3s3sfg.jpg

Thanks a lot guys, please help xD

• Upvote 1

Well this thing is finally done, Stone Crusher Mothersday 2014.

Made by MJFAN and me :)

Should be up for download soon!

Opinions? 

The real truck doesn't have that kind of angle on the shocks on all 4 corners. If all you want to do is have to copy paste into the .truck file, use Edy's modified number lines for them to stand up straight, instead of being angled like they would be on a CRD or Cohen.