Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

ioTuL5N.png

8boorPy.png

UZTUtTr.png

cEwQOj6.png

I've been wanting to make this since the Minny 2013 event last year. Took a while to get the shocks positioned, but managed to get them in the right place. I still need to put a fiberglass backface on it, and I need someone to help me get the spec file to not flicker when I put it on the body. So if anyone wants to help me with the Spec file, pls message me. this is is about 90% done so far. I hope you like it.

• Upvote 5

Someone needs to start sending me these SPHRA / WMTCS track remakes, they are great!!  Barcelona (above) was the first crossover track in the league's history - it was also during our European/overseas tour.

Whoever has access to any of these tracks please get in contact with me!  Thank you!

Someone needs to start sending me these SPHRA / WMTCS track remakes, they are great!!  Barcelona (above) was the first crossover track in the league's history - it was also during our European/overseas tour.

Whoever has access to any of these tracks please get in contact with me!  Thank you!

They are for a new league concept that Mark Colineri is working on. They are all made by him. I must say they are all awesome tracks and translate really well to RoR.