Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

She's almost done. Just gotta play with the tires and rims a bit and touch up a few more details and I'll have it done:

XEwOYr3.png

Those shocks would never last more than three jumps IRL

well then its a good thing this is a video game....

^^That. I realize that coils in todays world would be absolutely useless for modern freestyle. However, I absolutely love the look of coils, and I was going for aesthetics here. It's a video game and I can do it, therefore I will.

• Upvote 4

^^That. I realize that coils in todays world would be absolutely useless for modern freestyle. However, I absolutely love the look of coils, and I was going for aesthetics here. It's a video game and I can do it, therefore I will.

I dunno, the coil hybrid CVH and Adam Anderson run work pretty well. (they're not pure coils, but for what it's worth)

Of course, if you mix in the coils with some nitrogen shocks, you get a lot more out of them, because you've got the stiffness of the coils to keep body roll down, and the nitro to help cushion the blow a lot more so that the coils take less abuse. A pure coil setup just wouldn't work in modern freestyle, though, unfortunately, no matter how cool they look. Either way, I drive like Jim Jack, so it's not like the truck would really take that much abuse. It's generally two small hits and a roll, lol.

• Upvote 1

depends. the Cowboy truck ran that Coil setup can was able to take some hits and even when Gunslinger ran that style only a couple of years ago his were also able to withstand landings

Gunslinger at World Finals 3? 

Thats a instance that came to mind but Slinger ran that Setup untill at least 2010 when he switched paint jobs is when he switched to the Nitrogen/Coil set up he has now if i recall correctly. Heres a photo i found of him running that kind of setup at Jacksonville 2009 so running that shock setup wouldnt really be a problem in either a video or real life unless he drove like an Anderson or Meents. MonsterJam2009028.jpg