Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

Hit me up on aim sometime. I have some pretty good pictures of the actual oval track MOM2008 was at. The track is actually a quad-oval with the funky bit on the back stretch. would like to see a good rep of the place done up. and the stands on the back stretch face away from the oval and towards an 1/8 mile drag stip.

AR000302_zps927c3e81.jpg

Hit me up on aim sometime. I have some pretty good pictures of the actual oval track MOM2008 was at. The track is actually a quad-oval with the funky bit on the back stretch. would like to see a good rep of the place done up. and the stands on the back stretch face away from the oval and towards an 1/8 mile drag stip.

I honestly dont think i'm going to mess with that model much more.  I threw it together not caring too much.  Textures are pretty much crap, everything outside the infield is pretty horrible.  If someone wants to tackle the track and throw my stuff in the infield i'd be down with that but other than that i have no motivation to edit that track much more.

W.I.P is now A.O.K!

The M4-based Monster Tank Chassis project is almost done:

screenshot_158_zps97b46412.jpg

Last step is to simply use the trucks leafer frame to connect the body to the chassis, that'll give us an engine too.

Then comes the fun bit, painting each individual part!

• Upvote 14

W.I.P is now A.O.K!

The M4-based Monster Tank Chassis project is almost done:

screenshot_158_zps97b46412.jpg

Last step is to simply use the trucks leafer frame to connect the body to the chassis, that'll give us an engine too.

Then comes the fun bit, painting each individual part!

Pretty cool looking. 

so uh not entirely sure why I ended up doing this, where its going or how it will end but I guess Crippler needs to have a teammate/enemy.

*pic*

It will be called Northern Nigthmare, that sounds like a name that would make a truck the enemy of whole canada, and it's driver will be a latino driver named Lupe that i don't know why, would be a better driver than someone called "Cam" or something like that...yeah...

Opps... Tharindu is mad now lul

• Upvote 1