Bigfoot

TSRacing1113

You could have left out the fact she has a physical disability and my answer would have been the same, not entirely my fault if you got offended by that since you decided to mention her in your response.

I'm not offended because I feel I know you well enough to not take that seriously. She's pretty open about it, so yeah. The physical disability comment is more offensive.... To her anyways. She got a kick out of the fetish thing.

I'm not offended since it's you that said it. Just wasn't expecting it. But she does want to "kick" your ass now lol. Watch out if we ever meet irl.

Fair enough, as cynical as it may sound, I view everyone in the same light regardless of whatever quirk or difference they might have. 

And tell her to get in line, there are alot of people that dont like me  B)

She got a kick out of the fetish thing.

ICWUTUDIDTHAR  :P

• Upvote 1

I don't post on here much, but I read the threads. Between The nonsense of Bigfoot in Monster Jam, the banter between Outlawed and Mdemko, my misunderstanding about his wife (which now I feel bad about my comment, but I should have stayed out like usual), the one bash of a member, and Tylaniter's "favorite meme", this has got to be one of the most run-away threads I've seen here.

Oh, and to contribute to the REAL purpose of this thread: Bigfoot may be the ORIGINAL monster truck, and it's drivers ARE GOOD, but the would get destroyed in terms of Monster Jam competition. Bigfoot "4x4 Inc (or whatever it is) gets upset about a lost tailgate. They can not afford to bash the truck (and probably respect their equipment) to destroy it like Feld can/does. (Feld doesn't worry about respecting equipment). So respect to all parties, even FELD in this case because watching monster trucks get destroyed is awesome. Bigfoot and the like for crushing cars (which IS the idea, and it's cool), and Monster Jam for crushing monster trucks (which is ALSO cool). Bigfoot and associations (monster x/other smaller leagues) keep it old school, Monster Jam=circus. Both are good and bad in their own ways. Let the bashing of me begin  :D

*EDIT* What in Arceus' name does "mdemko" mean/stand for anyway? That's the least explanatory name I've seen on here aside from "monsterjamfan" because no one will ever figure THAT out.

Edited by MonsterRig90
  • Upvote 5