Bigfoot

TSRacing1113

Bigfoot 4x4, INC. has a roster or very talented drivers and these drivers are guys that know their stuff when it comes to monster trucking. That's why a lot (if not all) Bigfoot drivers tour by themselves, with no crew people, to shows, car crushes, and displays. Would they hold up to Monster Jam's roster of trucks and drivers? Who knows. Before we can start making predictions, we really have to see these drivers running on the same course on the same night (or similar courses on different occasions), and then we can see if Bigfoot 4x4, INC. can hold up to Feld's trucks and drivers.

@Jack: I don't personally know any of you, so I also don't know your names.

@mdemko: ok thanks for clearing that up I get your screen name now. Sorry I had just been wondering for a long time.

@DanDon, I totally agree, and for all we know, the Bigfoot drivers might risk tearing up their equipment at Monster jam. They have always done their best to put on a good show, even if it means breaking something. I'm not on either side though. Monster Jam may be a circus, but I like it and it's trucks/drivers just as much as I love Bigfoot, monster x, and the tother smaller tours and their trucks/drivers.

@Jack: I don't personally know any of you, so I also don't know your names.

@mdemko: ok thanks for clearing that up I get your screen name now. Sorry I had just been wondering for a long time.

SMH. M is my first initial.... Demko is my last name. *Facepalm* DONOT come to me seeking medical advise. You will die.

I don't even know anybody on this site personaly, which begs the question...HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME JACK MEREDITH!?!?

Bigfoot could hold its own with Feld in Racing, But as stated, Bob hate destroying his trucks, which unfortunately means that in Monster Jam, Figboot would never take home the trophy in Freestyle, except maybe at an arena event. Bob has no-where near the financial backing that Feld has. He cannot afford to go as big as the corpo-trucks.

• Upvote 1