Sim-Monsters Racing Association World Finals!

Mark Colineri

Freestyle order:

Mark Iron

Andrew Marsh

Preston Perez

Zach Nicholas

Mike Murray

Zack Steele

Daniel Simon

Andrew sheets

Devin Doss

Chris Hamilton

Josh Micks

andrew Wamsley

Dylan Bernier

Matt Wilikinson

Mason Watts

Tyler May

Josh Gajewski

Damian Bowers

Nick Kozak

Dan Agosh

Mike Desroches

Josh Rhodes

Mark Colineri

Chadwich Deerfoot

Due to less than spectacular road conditions on the way to Denver, Deja Vu II's World Finals body was damaged beyond reasonable repair during transport. Luckily, the body that was ran during the regular season was already on the truck and suffered no apparent damages. Deja Vu II remains black and blue for Denver!

• Upvote 1

SOME HIGHLIGHTS

My save: http://www.gfycat.com/RecklessUnrealisticAcornweevil

Devin's save: http://www.gfycat.com/JovialBothAmericansaddlebred

Kozak's save (Move of the Night): http://www.gfycat.com/AnimatedFalseDragon

Kozak's flip: http://www.gfycat.com/MeanNauticalDwarfrabbit

I genuinely had a great time in this league. I was able to make all of my events, and minus a few odd calls from some directors, It was one of the most stress-free leagues I've been a part of. Most everyone on the mod team was very personable and willing to talk to you in a nice manner. I think I even made top 10 overall... maybe. I also got the joy of being a part of the largest team to have ever run on  Sim-Monsters, and to run alongside my good friend Devud Doss, all for the motherland. Thank you for running this league, and I can't wait for future events.

• Upvote 3

Minus the typical big show bugs with having a live stream and all that jazz the event tonight was a blast. Congrats to Mark and Micks for their wins. Bummed out I was not able to making my second race due to real life stuff drawing me away, freestyle on the other hand was just a 1:50 roller coaster. Started off slow then was able to get that ridiculous save Mason posted above and had the common sense part of my brain shut off. Everything after that was kind of a blur (I honestly had to go back and watch the live stream to remember what happened). As for the ending, I had a moment before bouncing up into the stands where all I could think about is, "Gee I wonder how bad chat is going explode over this".

Major thanks to Julio, Tharindu, Cannon, Doss and whoever else I missed that helped or pitched in without being notified they would be needed tonight.

• Upvote 2

The World Finals was an absolute blast. I apologize for some of the hiccups that we had, but other than that, we tried to run the event as smoothly as we could. Congratulations to my teammate Joshua Micks for taking the Freestyle win and the biggest win of his career so far!

I would like to thank Dan for putting on this awesome league, it was just so much fun, I can't wait for more. I would like to thank Dig and Chadwick for allowing me to join them up in the booth. Commentating the action as it happened was an absolute blast. Thank you Devin and Tharindu for helping out despite kind of being thrown into it last minute, sorry about that, but you two really helped us out more than you probably think you did. Thank you Kozak for being the voice of reason in some situations. Big thanks to Julio for being the DJ which I forgot to mention on the stream. 

Thank you to anyone else that helped throughout the season; Mason, Devin, Danny, Chadwick, Jon, DanDon, Dig, Kozak, and anyone I may have missed. Thank you all for a great time, without the help and support from the competitors who I am glad to call my friends, we would not have been able to put on the shows that we did.

Next season can only get better, and I cannot wait to see where it takes off from here.

• Upvote 3

I too had a lot of fun during the season. I never really expected to do much in the league, considering I don't do well in non-budget situations to begin with. Obviously I proved myself wrong, making it to the finals in racing twice, and winning 4 freestyles. Although all 4 of those wins happened to be ties, 3 of which being tied with Mark Colineri himself, who I never thought I would be the same caliber as. For the most part, all of my events were ran exceptionally well excluding one or two here and there. I think Mason described my entire season last night in the aim chat with "Devin will either kill it, or kill himself." Which is exactly how it played out all season.

Obviously, you're nothing without a team behind you, so thanks to all the members of CCR Motorsports who I'm too lazy to type out, and especially Masud, the bestest travelling partner and friend someone could have.

Also thanks to everyone who ran the league, again who I'm too lazy to list out, you guys are great.

And Finally, thanks to Agosh, for even putting the league together at all. I never knew a budget league could actually be fun, but you managed to turn my opinion on that.

Hope to see everyone in the upcoming shows and next season!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

just curious, I went back to rewatch the show and the Twitch channel has nothing listed?

I forget the exact reason why, but all of the vids got deleted/weren't saved; and to be honest, that's been an ongoing problem with twitch anyway.