Custom Signatures & Logos

Hey Guys

Do You Want a Custom Signature for ALL of your posts, and ALL of Sim-Monsters to see? Send me an AIM message (PM's from Sim Monsters will be ignored), and I can make a totally awesome signature that is unique just for you! All of my work is made in Microsoft PowerPoint, and I will send you the PowerPoint if you want to make any changes. I also have made league logos for people here, so I am also willing to do that. Below is some of my work...

1997293.png

SimSign1.png

RORTNlogo.png

RORTN.pngRORTN7.png

RERS2.png

RERS3.png

RERS4.png

RERS5.png

I am doing all of this to get my name out there as a Graphic Designer. Send any requests to my AIM(alexsteinhaus@yahoo.com)

Hope I can be of service to you

If you really want to get your name out, you should probably use something that's more of a photo editor instead of Power Point. Try paint.net, I use it and its a great free alternative to spending money for Photoshop.

If you really want to get your name out, you should probably use something that's more of a photo editor instead of Power Point. Try paint.net, I use it and its a great free alternative to spending money for Photoshop.

Paint.net is something I use, But PowerPoint is better for placement, and text editing