Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
ProdigyX

Sim monsters App

Wow, I thought of this. and once i get enough money i was gonna buy a mac but now your doing it. IM on AIM or Message me on Skype. (Check Sig)

ok

*During MLG SSRS Stream*

"remember everyone to go on your mobile device and download the ALL NEW Sim-Monsters app today, get notifications on things you dont care about and have it spam your phone. It truly is the greatest Sim-Monsters experience"

*During MLG SSRS Stream*

"remember everyone to go on your mobile device and download the ALL NEW Sim-Monsters app today, get notifications on things you dont care about and have it span your phone. It truly is the greatest Sim-Monsters experience"

im not done yet -_-

• Upvote 1

And it never will be because it is completely unnecessary and you don't have permission to make a Sim-Monster app. 

This isn't your site, and I'm pretty sure you don't have permission from Site Administrators, or anyone of such authority. We aren't trying to bring you down here, but you need to think about what you need to obtain before you start a project, as well as think if it is truly necessary. 

• Upvote 1

This isn't your site, and I'm pretty sure you don't have permission from Site Administrators, or anyone of such authority. We aren't trying to bring you down here, but you need to think about what you need to obtain before you start a project, as well as think if it is truly necessary. 

ill stop making it then