Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

So I've been working on something lately. You may remember the first version of this truck and I think it needed an update. One problem I'm having is that the inside is flickering, don't know why.

Here she is: Nighthawk 2.0!

screenshot_1_zpsf3252c88.png

The only reason why the inside would be flickering is because of the body having back faces along with a spec map. To stop the flickering the easy way, take off the spec map and redo the body template to look the same, just without actual shine. The semi-complicated way to doing it (but the most rewarding way) is to go into Blender, select the faces textured with whatever your inside texture is, downsize that part of the body ever so slightly, then re-export and apply the spec map. The spec map will still show up perfectly without flickering on the inside since there won't be any conflicting faces. 

Been thinking of adding the 3D skull to the back of SUD. I'll make it a prop so that way you guys can remove it to gain a bit of FPS. This is the only picture I have sadly.

ee9b4c1e70.jpg

that son uva digger looks amazing, i have looked at the other pics you posted and wow its awesome

back end... shortened the wheelbase up.

mudtruck3_zps33c93812.png

also f*ckin around with bodies... got this one from mr. sheets.

mudtruck4_zps55527d0c.png

and goddamnit wambo... get on some sort of instant messaging device some time soon. you're harder to contact that E.T.'s home with out a phone.

• Upvote 3