Monster Jam and other

Hornetguy97

So my pc wont let me log in. I use chrome and whenever i tried to sign in, it says there isnt a sign in name. Which there was. Anyway

So does anyone think monster jam is dying? Attendance levels seem to be dropping. Like at path of destruction recently. 2 years ago, place was packed tigjt. This year there was a lot of empty seats.

If only they filled the place like orlando.

So my pc wont let me log in. I use chrome and whenever i tried to sign in, it says there isnt a sign in name. Which there was. Anyway

So does anyone think monster jam is dying? Attendance levels seem to be dropping. Like at path of destruction recently. 2 years ago, place was packed tigjt. This year there was a lot of empty seats.

If only they filled the place like orlando.

Monster Jam is far from dying. I can go into a whole political thing about this, but I'll keep it simple:

They are no where near a point of leaving.

• 3 months later...

they would lose moneymultiple shows = multiple revenue sources.

would they? They would still be going to all stadiums that they do now. Instead of anaheim and atlanta at the same time, 20 trucks at atlanta, all big name drivers, then 2 weeks later anaheim after houston or Dallas in between that? You follow me here?

Yes, but what about all the other trucks. Take Grave Digger for instance. If you are proposing that Dennis be at EVERY show, what happens to all the other Grave Digger drivers and trucks? Multiple shows in one weekend gives the opportunity for more trucks and more drivers to compete throughout the season.

Yes, but what about all the other trucks. Take Grave Digger for instance. If you are proposing that Dennis be at EVERY show, what happens to all the other Grave Digger drivers and trucks? Multiple shows in one weekend gives the opportunity for more trucks and more drivers to compete throughout the season.

Good point.