Hacked

Klayton

Well got my main stuff under control now. He had emails sent to his phone to let him know when i changed stuff so i may file a lawsuit. I still have all the emails from when he was going around hitting the i forgot password button. Do not accept anything from me on skype since i have not changed that yet. And no my passwords were not the same. However the email i used was the same and thats all he had to gain access to. Now everytime he attempts to sign in i get a message asking for a verification code.

• Upvote 1

Well got my main stuff under control now. He had emails sent to his phone to let him know when i changed stuff so i may file a lawsuit. I still have all the emails from when he was going around hitting the i forgot password button. Do not accept anything from me on skype since i have not changed that yet. And no my passwords were not the same. However the email i used was the same and thats all he had to gain access to. Now everytime he attempts to sign in i get a message asking for a verification code.

not to sound paranoid but that is why I have several email address's with several different companies/sites.

as for the lawsuit, you would have to read up on the laws but I do believe what he has done, and you can prove it, would be enough to atleast blacklist this twit.

• Upvote 3