Does RoR Have viruses?

BobJones23

So, I was just looking around sim-monsters, and then a warning from AVG (my virus protection software) came up and it had like 7 warnings about RoR Setup.

Is that it just freaking out for no reason whatsoever, or should I actually be worried?

Also sorry about not having much info on the problem

The RoR site states the game has the best "Anti virus software" I had a virus thought it was RoR, ran my McAfee antivirus software before i strted RoR no virus, ran it after five minutes of play, same result. So short answer is no. Lol

Mcafee is better then Norton or something XD Oowh and no not ror itselfs has virruses, but whatch out with some downloads at the site where you can download ror, my mcafee site advisor says that the site is a not trusted one....

F*ck MacAfee.

Mcafee is better then Norton or something XD Oowh and no not ror itselfs has virruses, but whatch out with some downloads at the site where you can download ror, my mcafee site advisor says that the site is a not trusted one....

Thats because McAfee literally is the worst anti virus, something like Avast is much better

The guy who created MacAfee killed his wife or someone else and fled to, I think, Brazil. Point being that he is a murderer....

Avast or gtfo 

Well personal I like Mcafee more :P

Well this got very off topic...