Tracks of today or yesterday?

Hornetguy97

Personally, I think that the era of 2004-2010 were the best. They had a combination of creativity, color, and skill. It really tested a driver's skill. Before that, they were just kind of bland and I do understand that the trucks did not have the power that they possess today. After 2010, the tracks just had the same color and design, they were cool at first but became very old, very fast. Same thing with the backflips.

I wish the tracks kept backflips to a single part of the track.  Like at WF15 this year, the double containers at the end of the track are all that's needed, they don't need the wall of backflips or the extra containers, it just congests the course.  I have a bad feeling that the trend of multiple backflip ramps per event will only get worse.

I wish the tracks kept backflips to a single part of the track.  Like at WF15 this year, the double containers at the end of the track are all that's needed, they don't need the wall of backflips or the extra containers, it just congests the course.  I have a bad feeling that the trend of multiple backflip ramps per event will only get worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future, the entire track is backflips.

I have to say that the World Finals course this year was one of the most overdone courses I've seen. I mean, they put WAY too many obstacles on the course, making it a sea of jumps and hills with almost no room to think. I understand that they can take advantage of the extra day, but the course was pretty packed as it is in the few years prior, so it seemed like they just tried to fit as much as they could into the course.

As far as courses go, yeah, they were a lot better looking, and it was always great to find out what they constructed for this show, or that show, when it still had some mystery.

I have to say that the World Finals course this year was one of the most overdone courses I've seen. I mean, they put WAY too many obstacles on the course, making it a sea of jumps and hills with almost no room to think. I understand that they can take advantage of the extra day, but the course was pretty packed as it is in the few years prior, so it seemed like they just tried to fit as much as they could into the course.

As far as courses go, yeah, they were a lot better looking, and it was always great to find out what they constructed for this show, or that show, when it still had some mystery.

You guys cant make up your mind for the World Finals... before you guys said the course had not enough obstacles now you guys are saying way to many you guys don't make sense

You guys cant make up your mind for the World Finals... before you guys said the course had not enough obstacles now you guys are saying way to many you guys don't make sense

I don't ever recall anyone saying there weren't enough obstacles...  But it was extremely crowded this year.  Even in the TV coverage when everything is made to look perfect for the "MONSTER JAM MONSTER TRUCK ADVANCED AUTO PARTS MONSTER JAM TRUCKS WITH MONSTER JAM DRIVERS DRIVING MONSTER JAM MONSTER TRUCKS JAM" the drivers were saying the track was a truck eater because there were too many obstacles and no room to make any corrections.