Favorite venue to see a Monster Truck show

maxdfandan555

Try not to consider the actual show in this one, I mean things like the food, the people, the experience.

So far, my favorite venue is probably the Verizon Center in Washington D.C., its very clean and trash free in it and the seats are comfortable lol 

I could care less about the people, but Wildwood is an awesome place for a show. The boardwalk, the shops, the beach; all very clean and nice. The town is a nice, quiet town during the show weekend. Definitely my favorite weekend of the whole year, hands down.

Try not to consider the actual show in this one, I mean things like the food, the people, the experience.

So far, my favorite venue is probably the Verizon Center in Washington D.C., its very clean and trash free in it and the seats are comfortable lol 

I could go to the Verizon center for any event and have a good time, especially my Caps!

Eldora speedway for these reasons:

No where you sit is there "Bad Seats" Even the lawn seats are pretty nice

Cheap food prices compared to other events ive been to.

Tony Stewarts track (Nuff said)

Shade over the grandstand

Nice restrooms

great track layout. 

Whats not to love about it?

Anyone who knows me personally will know that Wildwood, NJ is my all time favorite city to see monster trucks.

It is very unique to see monster trucks performing on an actual beach. The beach itself is massive, so you have so much space for the monster trucks to perform on. There is a boardwalk right next to the beach where the event is held, which is nice because you have shops and food restaurants you can walk to. Not to mention there is an amusement park called Morey's Piers on both sides of the event area itself. Many people like amusement parks including myself and there is one right at your convenience.

The time of year the event is held is perfect, the very end of September and/or the very beginning of October. There is still a bit of people who are down there at that time but no where as much as there is during the summer time. Also during that time there is not as many arrogant teenagers down there to ruin the atmosphere like there would be during the summer time. In 2006 however the event was held on Labor Day weekend, and that did not work out that well, way to many people and arrogant teenagers in the city. The temperature is just right, not to hot, not to cold (however the night show's can get a little chilly at times).

Wildwood, NJ is one of my favorite places to visit, minus the arrogant teenagers. Each monster truck event every year is normally a great one, and this year should be no exception. This past Monday I actually went to Wildwood, NJ to the Wildwood Motor Events building on the boardwalk and asked if I could obtain a special pass to get into the pit area of the event. I told them my background and such and I gave them my information. They told me that it had to be talked over with their boss. So hopefully something good comes out of it.