Retired Drivers

bkelly

Tony Farrell did the whole 2011 first quarter with the second Grave Digger The Legend because of Ryan's injury in 2010 outside of monster trucks. Tony's last event driving a monster truck was in Reno, NV in 2011.

I think Tony just came back for Arlington in 2011 because Ryan was injured and they needed a fill-in. I too would also say no.

Tony also competed at Tacoma, El Paso, maybe Houston, Spokane and some other places. You know how drivers have a team member they compete with during the winter season? Well, Ryan Anderson and Son-Uva Digger were supposed to compete with Charles Benns and Monster Mutt Rottweiler, but since Ryan was injured for the first quarter, Tony became a "field-filler" just to fill in where Ryan was supposed to be with Charles Benns and even out the fields so anywhere Ryan was supposed to be wouldn't have an odd number of trucks, which I know FELD tries to stay away from.

Also, does anyone know exactly why Brandon Lagarde fired everyone from SIR except himself? I mean come on, he had a guy that Dennis Anderson had a hard time beating driving one his trucks, Jon Zimmer.

Tony also competed at Tacoma, El Paso, maybe Houston, Spokane and some other places. You know how drivers have a team member they compete with during the winter season? Well, Ryan Anderson and Son-Uva Digger were supposed to compete with Charles Benns and Monster Mutt Rottweiler, but since Ryan was injured for the first quarter, Tony became a "field-filler" just to fill in where Ryan was supposed to be with Charles Benns and even out the fields so anywhere Ryan was supposed to be wouldn't have an odd number of trucks, which I know FELD tries to stay away from.

Also, does anyone know exactly why Brandon Lagarde fired everyone from SIR except himself? I mean come on, he had a guy that Dennis Anderson had a hard time beating driving one his trucks, Jon Zimmer.

He had his reasons... no matter how illogical they were (keep in mind, he bough SIR then fired John Seasock- no joke. I don't know the full story, but Brandon personally to me hasn't come off as the greatest of people to work with)

according to the fill in driver at stafford pat summa is retiring from driving

Pat's been retired for a while now. He's already completely sold his team and he's moved out of his shop. Thrasher is now based out of Budd Lake, NJ.