short break from all things SM

mdemko

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and best wishes. The wifey thanks you too. We will be hold a contest to see which one of you we name it after. She is scheduled for an ultrasound Monday, so we will know the sex soon. The criteria is a 1-2 paragraph essay on why you think our child should be named after you lol. And yes we are serious about that. Post entry's in this thread.

Please don't name it mason. After something about the kardashians (butchered spelling) it's like the third most popular new born male name around, and I'm sick of going into public and hearing mothers shout at their son mason and confusing me.

Navy would be a cool name though, but I'm far too lazy to type out reasons why you should use such a strange name for your child.

I mean, Devin's a pretty legit name. Trust me, I have experience.

Plus its a unisex name, so no matter if its a boy or a girl your child could the the dopest motherlover wherever he/she goes.

And you'd be able to have your kid nicknamed Double D, and come on, who doesn't love that nickname.

In all seriousness though, congrats on the decision to sober up and congrats on the child on the way.