short break from all things SM

mdemko

So far recovery hasn't been that bad. Haven't had any strong cravings. Then again I didn't come off H. My D.O.C's were LSD, MDMA, and cocaine. And I'm not naming her bigwong.

It's not fun man, coming off H is only comparable to maybe having your entire body falling asleep, and having every f***in NERVE in your body fire back up all at once with x10 on the pain. I wanted to end it all several times. Hopefully coke isn't that awful.

Name it WILSOOONNNNNN

You didn't type out a 1-2 paragraph statement on why we should name her Devin

Shouldn't he be disqualified for failure to meet the requirement multiple times?

What does "one paragraph" qualify as? Like 3-4 sentences? Does it need a strong topic and concluding sentence(s) with at least 3 well written supporting details in the middle? 

I need details sir.

Internet + Google = educate yourself. ;)

As everyone in the modern world with the name will have already known, the name Devin is one of the highest and most prestigious of honors to have. To be named Devin, you will have the upmost respect of the peasants in the world who's parents didn't love them enough to call them Devin. Everywhere your child goes, she will instantly be the most badass motherlover in the room and/or area. With the name Devin, your child will automatically intimidate and/or eliminate any potential bullies that she may encounter during elementary, middle, and high school. Being given the name Devin will also insure that your child is always the center of entertainment, because she will have undeniable amounts of talent. Your child will also be able to persue any career she wants with ease, because employers will see the name of Devin on their resume and instantly say yes. Your child will also automatically come with the preloaded nickname of Double D if she so desires to chose to have one. According to recent studies by Harvard and other Ivy League professors, having the nickname "Double D" is known around the world to be "cool as poo" and "dope as love".

Works Cited

Me, because I'm the coolest motherlover on this side of the Virginia border.

/paragraph

I was never good in English (and I still am not).

Your English is still better than most people naturally inhabiting the continental United States. Girl pretty much takes out 90% of the people on the site, good luck. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...