DJM & Friends Incorporated Update

Double.D ッ

On 20/05/2015 at 0:25 AM, BoomBaby said:

Who knew this team could get worse

On 20/05/2015 at 11:35 AM, BoomBaby said:

Why would i even consider joining you

On 30/11/2015 at 0:37 AM, BoomBaby said:

im not signing the contract unless i get payed more than everyone else, im a 2-time world champion and i deserve to be paid like it.

16 hours ago, BoomBaby said:

this is the best team ever, always has been.

#SMRASHUFFLE

oh-the-ironing.jpg

• Upvote 1

February 24, 2016

Earlier today, we were handed a letter down from the management of SMRA. In short, the letter stated that Joshua Micks' aquisation was deemed illegal within the rules of SMRA. As of today, Joshua Micks' contract has been nullified and we are down to the six members we had before.

We ask for no further questions as we would like to take this time to mourn the loss of a dear friend from our team. 

rip jeshua

Just for clarification on the matter, there is a very simplistic ruling in the SMRA rule book as per "Limit of 6 drivers per team". While this has no clarification for a smaller team piggy backing onto a larger team or a excessively large team splitting into two but pooling their money together (which will be revised after this season is complete). It was more of a "gentlemen's agreement" to keep teams from amassing so much money that the budget expenses became irrelevant. Since the issue was brought up about RPM and Zone Out Racing being a 10 man team, I told Mark that aslong as their budgets were separated and treated each team as a separate entity it would be fine. Mark doing their budget for them so they can compete is an agreement between RPM and Zone Out Racing. I did this for The Machine Shop last year so that Cannon and Tyler could continue competing as their budget was nearly 3 weeks out of date.

TLDR: The rule is vague and open to interpretation, if Micks would still like to leave RPM I cannot stop that but as for him changing teams to DJM, they are already have the maximum allowable drivers for the upcoming year.

• 1 month later...

April 24, 2016:

As the third season of SMRA starts, we here at DJM & Friends Incorporated can already tell it will be a season to remember, because this will either be the year we go completely bankrupt, or we'll finally bring home the World Finals trophies the team so deserves. 

Now that both our East and West teams have completed their first shows, we do have some announcements to make.

First of all, due to having something called a "real life" and it taking prominence over his illustrious Rigs of Rods career that will totally take him farther than any other "real" job, everyone's favorite Co-Owner Mason Runkel will be stepping down from the driver's seat, and his truck will be put into a dusty storage facility. When questioned about his decision, Mason responded, "Stop." 

And going with the driver step-downs, I will also be stepping down for this season, and taking a strictly administrative role for the team, and my truck will be placed in the same dusty storage facility as Mason's truck. When questioned, I responded, "Why am I talking to myself? What am I, an asshole?"

So starting today, DJM & Friends Incorporated will be fielding a four truck team. Both touring teams will still be on their respective tours, with Danny and Julio on the East, and Aaron and Jack on the West. We know they will carry the banner for the team, and bring home some trophies.

rip 

• Upvote 4

• 11 months later...

April 3, 2017

Hey friendos, been a while hasn't it? Everything still good with you guys? That's good.

So SMRA is coming up or something so press releases and sh*t are something that I need to do or whatever.

We at DJM & Friends Inc. are excited for an upcoming season of pure adrenaline, sadness, and overall waiting for the sweet release of death to embrace our souls. We don't know anything about what trucks are running with us at the moment so that's something to look forward to I guess.

I guess that's it.

OH YEAH, Mason and I are tired of Julio coming home smelling like actual NYC garbage, so we kicked him out. We had a great run, but Julio, you're more like a friend to us and we aren't ready for that kind of commitment yet. 

The J in DJM now stands for Jack because he knows how to treat us right and doesn't smell like actual trash. And he's the only Ten I See.

Later friendos.

• Upvote 6