Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Patriotic Canadian

• 2 weeks later...

About that Goldberg, it was a reskin and a renaming of the materials onto a seperate truck file from that max-d pack that Johan made, which only both me and the person who helped me do that (Voulk from the RoR forums) have (it was only a fun little project that the two of us worked on and completed). I tried to get in contact  with Johan earlier with a message asking about the modding policies based from that pack too, but didn't recieve an answer. I'm not aware if there are any rules on that pack if modding is not allowed or not, so if I am going against that rule, I apologize on that :/
This was the pic btw: OW8nKeo.jpg

• Upvote 3

I have 2. Both are Max-D. If there are links, you're going to have to click those links to see the screenshots. If they don't work, let me know. However, if the link does NOT appear and the screenshot shows up here, then that is good.

Photo #1: Clearin' the double... with huge air!

http://hostingbytes.us/pic.php?p=143011

Photo #2: Who says that sky wheelies can't be done the Sick Way in RoR? Think again if you do!

NOTE: This screenshot may have a link, if it does, click on it to see the screenshot.

http://hostingbytes.us/pic.php?p=143012

Looks like both screenshots have a link. Anyway, click on them to see the screenshots.

You don't need to make a double post telling us how to navigate your posts. Most of us have graduated from kindergarten. Also, when you are making a post, click on the image icon, then ho back to your image and right click, then copy image URL. Then paste the link into the text box.

Well, it appears that I think I did something wrong, because the screenshot didn't appear.

Should I paste it in Paste, Paste as Plain Text, or Paste from Word to make it appear?

Paste should work just fine