Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Patriotic Canadian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didnt know where to put this but with tour 2/3 wrapped up, the trucks advancing to the world finals are now being added to the "RORMonsterJam.Com" website lol...idk just something fun thats of course not done...btw i apologize for the double world finals logo. Had the old one on at first and made everything one layer already so i couldnt really fix it without messing everything up. ANYWAYS lol...heres this

L1tCIFy.png

• Like 1

All events are finished, all tours are complete, the scores are tallied and the line ups are in. Double Down Showdown will be super dope with this field of trucks.

XWFzLq5.png

As for the main event, another dope yet interesting field.

P6Xx6YM.jpg

Now the final prep is making WF versions of every truck (meaning bkts and final adjustments aesthetic wise suck as lining up shocks etc) and making No body Qualy versions of the Main Event field.

Edit: Final Prep Just about done, here are the trucks coming into the WF with all new schemes/rims.

iG902uo.png

lBzpKvR.png

W5TLe7G.png

T1srHnk.png

vXuqmC7.png

hkrfH0J.png

vJeGSJi.png

and as promised, every competing truck has a Qualifying version:

sEn0T0a.png

SFuXVI5.png

NqY3vF9.png

last thing before show time:

screenshot_147.png

screenshot_148.png

screenshot_149.png

screenshot_152.png

screenshot_153.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Irishbulldog422 said:

If i may ask, how did you get the outlines of all  the trucks, Also those look super cool good job my dude!

Thanks..I took individual profile screenshots on each truck and then "cut them out" using erase on paint.net...then through layers added each truck to the poster...as for the solid white place holder I did the same thing with one truck, then messed with brightness&contrast until it was solid white, then erased individually as needed as the trucks qualified...glad you like it! Took some effort lol