Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Patriotic Canadian

Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Recommended Posts

On 12/28/2017 at 2:31 PM, P3ForLife said:

 

If i may ask, how did you get the outlines of all  the trucks, Also those look super cool good job my dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Irishbulldog422 said:

If i may ask, how did you get the outlines of all  the trucks, Also those look super cool good job my dude!

Thanks..I took individual profile screenshots on each truck and then "cut them out" using erase on paint.net...then through layers added each truck to the poster...as for the solid white place holder I did the same thing with one truck, then messed with brightness&contrast until it was solid white, then erased individually as needed as the trucks qualified...glad you like it! Took some effort lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Thanks..I took individual profile screenshots on each truck and then "cut them out" using erase on paint.net...then through layers added each truck to the poster...as for the solid white place holder I did the same thing with one truck, then messed with brightness&contrast until it was solid white, then erased individually as needed as the trucks qualified...glad you like it! Took some effort lol

wow! thats really cool! ill have to try that with my Youtube Series aswell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HVeJ759.png

Just made this scheme...

EDIT: Two more pics were added.

g9diOPL.jpg

OnP2haX.png

Z1qqwyM.jpg

Edited by ShawnVallance
Screw it, posting a third pic due to an update to the car...
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Monsterjamfan20 said:

Where Did You Get That Jurrasic Attack From?

I put it together and painted it. Its based on the one that Monster Jam ran in Europe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stimson122 said:

I put it together and painted it. Its based on the one that Monster Jam ran in Europe

It Looks Really Nice Tho! i Hope It Will be realesed Soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incoming wall of RoR reshader mod pics... Also, this is all possible thanks to a new laptop I bought on the 14th and got on the 16th of this month.

Nn0XEUu.png

KWYi0SC.png

6zqpmjM.png

75DK0o4.png

FQ48f4u.png

VesEJae.png

WOltca4.png

Edited by ShawnVallance
Added an explanation of how I can take such HQ pics now.
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you send screenshots through forums or direct message?  It always tells me the file is too large for me to upload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×