Sim Monsters
Patriotic Canadian

Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

On 12/28/2017 at 2:31 PM, P3ForLife said:

If i may ask, how did you get the outlines of all  the trucks, Also those look super cool good job my dude!

1 hour ago, Irishbulldog422 said:

If i may ask, how did you get the outlines of all  the trucks, Also those look super cool good job my dude!

Thanks..I took individual profile screenshots on each truck and then "cut them out" using erase on paint.net...then through layers added each truck to the poster...as for the solid white place holder I did the same thing with one truck, then messed with brightness&contrast until it was solid white, then erased individually as needed as the trucks qualified...glad you like it! Took some effort lol

54 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Thanks..I took individual profile screenshots on each truck and then "cut them out" using erase on paint.net...then through layers added each truck to the poster...as for the solid white place holder I did the same thing with one truck, then messed with brightness&contrast until it was solid white, then erased individually as needed as the trucks qualified...glad you like it! Took some effort lol

wow! thats really cool! ill have to try that with my Youtube Series aswell