Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Patriotic Canadian

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 5:01 PM, P3ForLife said:

Started something I probably shouldnt have...Monster Jam's Version of Tough Trucks, The MINI MONSTERS!!

that is amazing and soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! 

can you release it?

13 minutes ago, bofos said:

that is amazing and soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! 

can you release it?

never ask someone to release something, someone could take it the wrong way and could make them feel rushed, i know thats not what you mean. when the person is ready they will release it.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Monsterjamfan27 said:

Where did you get that old bigfoot? 

He made it, and it hasn't been released yet.  

Just out of curiosity Sweg, did you edit that Bigfoot 21 at all or is that "stock" from when Mark made it? From what I remember, there wasn't much too it and yours looks really kinda farther along compared to when Mark put it out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steiale said:

He made it, and it hasn't been released yet.  

Just out of curiosity Sweg, did you edit that Bigfoot 21 at all or is that "stock" from when Mark made it? From what I remember, there wasn't much too it and yours looks really kinda farther along compared to when Mark put it out.

For now some of the things that are kept from Mark's are the shocks, the shock setup, axles and the blue from the body i believe. Other than that, i redid the truck from stock. The truck is far from done and i'm planning to release it close to the end of this year.