Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Patriotic Canadian

13 hours ago, InfernoRampage99 said:

how the hell did it even get there?

12 hours ago, Joey 🅱 said:

better not to know the answer.

Let's just say you were allowed to pull a Bari and leave the stadium and come back....

I tried to take advantage

With the NAMT Grand Championships ending this last sunday, capping off a really strong season from The Fuel Injection truck as well as all 5 of it's team mates from alpha male speed shop, it's time to start focus on the other team as SMRA comes closer and closer. In the Off Season, NGK Motorsports has re-branded to become PTSMS Racing, and have expanded operations to go from a 2 truck team to a 5 truck team. We also have welcomed in fellow Alpha-Male Speed shop driver and former owner of Zone-Out Racing Will @iZonarYT Meyer, as well as fellow AMSS driver Brandon @baggerman19 Scalf. Along with these addictions we've also welcomed in Zach @Steele Steele. These very reputable drivers have joined us with their trucks to create a team that will be a force to be reckoned with throughout the SMRA Season. While Zach's, Rocco's and Brandon's trucks are being worked on back at the shop, as both Rocco needs to finish his brand new Silhouette truck and Zach and Brandon need major updates to their trucks, Will and Myself decided to knock out two birds with one stone by getting some off season Suspension testing in and Showing off what these trucks can do to many Excited fans in Indianapolis for the IndieJam show just two nights ago. 

screenshot_2018-08-08_22-53-11_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-08_22-54-32_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-08_22-57-39_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-08_23-02-01_1.png

Early Offseason testing was a huge Success, both trucks purred and ran beautifully, shocks were very closed to what both Will and I were wanting out of our landings, and everything went off without a hitch, no rollovers as well made this showing a huge positive moving forward and a massive confidence boost to both us drivers and the whole team. We're feeling really confident in our ability to make a big impact this SMRA season. Last Season went alright, Rocco and I were struggling to get comfortable in our trucks and NAMT really helped me understand what I needed more. PTSMS Racing is going to be very strong. More updates as we head to more places and eventually with more of our fleet.

• Like 2