Klayton

guys we are digging way to fast into this yes its better but online is better in 37 I just don't think we should rush

I actually agree with this. We've hit a server issue so we are more than likely not going to be able to use this version for leagues.

Alright. Let's slow down. We are rushing on this. But, let's not stop. I'm with DanDon, I'll be willing to help with stuff and join a group. Should I start like a fixing thread? (Similar to show your projects, but it's more like, show your errors. Then, we fix them.) I'm all in for helping.

I'll have to check it out sometime in the near future. The whole wheels not wpinning in .37 has been bothering me since I first started watching livestreams and what not; just doesn't look right. What's the main issue with .39.5? Something with server issues?

whats wrong with .38 servers? .38 is much more optimized than .37 and i've never had problems with the servers on .38

The main selling points against .38 were that some people found handling differences with trucks and keyboard controls for steering are very slow when trucks are at speed.

Other than that however, it seems like the next logical step if we were to ever upgrade.

Yeah honestly 37 sucks and thats the reason why i dont really do leagues or anything is i dont want to use 37 even though i have it. Either 38.68 or 39.5 if the server issue is resolved is the way to go