Klayton

im guessing the .38 truck pack will work on it or any trucks will work ? also can i get the link to download please?

NavySonicShell posted the link earlier. You'll have redownload beaus sound pack for some downloadable trucks to work cuz it took away my .wav files

I did not download the updated V4 pack (.38 verison) or whatever. So if I update to the new ROR, Will my pack not work?

Some trucks will be fine with normal v4, but there will be some that don't show up with tires.

I had the tire problem as well, but that's an easy fix. The game seems to crash when I try to use the sandstorm sky. It also crashed when I tried to use Gaithersburg 2013, saying it couldn't recognize the .terrn file. (Yes, I clear/regened the cache, didn't help.) Other than that I really like this version. Depending on the truck/track I get around 60-80 fps with no/very little lag unless I am recording. Also is there a way to hide the HUD like you could do in .37?

Again, .39 is not a version that people will switch to most likely for leagues, since we found out the server issue. And as far as I know the only way to get rid of the hud is to get out of the truck, which isn't really useful when you want to drive a truck.

Did I bit of research and I think I figured out the problems. I found that the first solution fixed my problem, but it looks like it'll have to keep deleting that line in the config as it came back.

http://www.rigsofrods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Error_2#Option_named_.27sRGB_Gamma_Conversion.27_does_not_exist

As for removing the HUD

1. Press 'U' while in a vehicle

2. Exit and re-enter the vehicle

3. Repeat steps 1-2 as needed.

EDIT: Still getting a few errors. Here's what come up. I went to the errors page (see link above) but couldn't find the problem or solution.

RORError395_zpsddb9c4ab.png

TERRNError_zps541b9b30.png

As for my thoughts on 0.39, I actually enjoyed using it! The HUD is very nice to look at, but I can see how it can get annoying to some people. Now, as for a version we would switch to if we were to switch, unless 0.39 Server stuff gets stable enough for us to use, I still say we go to 0.38. 0.38 is the most stable version and allows for online play. It's a small step in a good direction that we could take, but it would have to need most if not all of us to be on-board to be able to upgrade. Just my 2 cents. :P

• Upvote 1