Klayton

I have used .38 ever since I started playing rigs of rods. I have also been using it for Sim-Monsters and I think the experience is much better compared to .37. I tried out .37 for a while, but the lag over detailed obstacles was really bugging me, coming from .38 to .37 so I switched right back. I am all for this change. I think it is a great idea.

I wouldn't work our butts off switching to .38 or.39 when 0.47 is already in it's beta stage (only problem, off course, is that .47 has some problems, cause it's still in beta). Then again, it might not be a while till we have an alpha version of .47.0.37 doesn't like me, and I don't like it. If we are switching to something not in beta, we shouldn't switch to 0.39. Isn't there a problem with certain maps working in that? Oh well. I have played the beta versions of 4.7 and I like it. Just some problems with truck removal crashing the game.

If so how do I move my stuff to a newer version like tracks and trucks, because I'll give .47 a try.

4.7 is pretty nice, besides a few beta errors. just keep in mind that any terrain not built for 4.0+ wont work. Trucks might work.. Again, tracks wont. However, on the ROR site, there is a Monster Jam terrain for 4.7.