Klayton

0.4 uses a new terrain system which I think is absolutely pointless. We most likely wouldn't switch to that.

The reasoning for that is because that version of RoR actually uses a newer version of Ogre3D. I know its not to hard to convert tracks to the new terrain system because I have done it before. I don't know too much else about .4 though.

• 3 weeks later...

Toxic doesn't work for me as I get Error 2 when loading it. I followed Chris Hamilton's .38 tutorial, but it didn't work. I don't understand why it doesn't work because the tutorial has worked for me before. Anyone else having this problem with their v4 Toxic truck?

• 1 month later...

I have .39.7 And I have no Issue with it. I Figured out how the new camera views work the issue I have with it is no first-person. But for some reason I can install using an installer so can some if they can give me a link the zip file like with the .37 link on the forums? If you can then thanks but if not that's ok. But Back to the topic I've been using .39.7 for a while now and love the physics. Especially with most breakables(Ash's to be exact) BEcause wheels fall off, no lag, etc.

• 5 months later...