Klayton

Original release statement:

"Some users are thinking we are forcing people to donate so they can get the latest version. Let me assure you, that is not the case. The real problem is, that it is simply too buggy to make it public yet.

To prove my point, some links to recent releases: 

UPDATE: moved the files to sourceforge to save some traffic:

This is NOT SUPPORTED and HIGHLY BUGGY and FAR FROM BEING DONE.

Also, the next version will be 0.4.0 and not 0.39 anymore because we removed the whole old terrain support and didn't want to do that in some minor version change. Thus the large change to 0.4.0. (which is far from being ready)

NOT SUPPORTED MEANS: we will not help you get this running. Do not expect answers from us. If it deletes your files or your computer explodes, its your problem.

Keep in mind: this does not keep up with the usual quality standard as it is no official release!"

They basically released it half finished without support and a ton of bugs. Basically saying "We were working on this, and decided to work on something else instead." If that's not abandoned, then what the hell is?

I am up for the change. What I think we should do, though, is get the group we had working on the packs together, along with some new people possibly, to get all the trucks working properly in the new version before the whole community surges to the new version. Once everything is in place, then we can have the community switch as a whole.

I would like to help with that.

Original release statement:

They basically released it half finished without support and a ton of bugs. Basically saying "We were working on this, and decided to work on something else instead." If that's not abandoned, then what the hell is?

I'm sticking with .39 because I have no issues with it and I like it better than .38. If it's so buggy, tell me what's wrong, because I haven't seen one yet and I have been using it for over a year.

I'm sticking with .39 because I have no issues with it and I like it better than .38. If it's so buggy, tell me what's wrong, because I haven't seen one yet and I have been using it for over a year.

I'd honestly stick with Navy until i find out whats so buggy. I've never seen .39 in action and if its buggy then I am not gonna use it.

.39.5 is VERY stable. If you don't want to use it then don't. Just because it's not supported doesn't mean it runs like shit. I've had plenty of great experience come from this version but looks like it's being shot down because of it's bad rep with the camera in the different versions. Just a suggestion.

EDIT: Although I have never done multiplayer in it

Edited by RockCrwlr

Im going to personally move to 0.32 because i hate you all.

if you want to join me come meet me in cifpo and 1v1 freestyle me on Atlanta

Im already at spawn in goldberg 

80bf1c805e.jpg

EDIT: I'll try .39. 37 is outdated. You guys are just scared to upgrade.

• Upvote 10