Post Your Pet Peeves

Voth

People that refer to Monster Jam as the "Monster Truck Jam"

People that refer to any and every monster truck event as a "monster truck rally"

Seflies

Overuse of hashtags

Hashtags on Facebook

Pop music

Boy bands

People that say metal music is demonic because of the screaming

• Upvote 1

1. Attention Hogs. They'll do ANYTHING just to hog the spotlight. They'll fling stupid crap from their mouths just to get a laugh/reaction or in the case of Sim Monsters, they think they'll get an upvote.

2. Loudmouthed sports fans. I dont care if you are part of the 12th Man at Seattle or if you are a Red Sox fan, if you are loudmouthed, i would not want to hang out with you.

3. Pop music fans that think that their music is better than CLASSIC ROCK!!! Same thing goes with Metal no matter how old or new it is, they DESPISE IT. It's like they would rather listen to Justin Bieber than AC/DC and they think Bieber's better than them. AC/DC would obliterate Bieber into a million pieces with just one power chord ok? ANY CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST IS WAY BETTER THAN ANY MODERN POP ARTIST!!!! At least classic rock doesn't sound like absolute crap and at least classic rock is made with REAL INSTRUMENTS rather than a digital cpu. I would like to see a large group of metalheads and classic rock fans invade a modern pop concert and beat the crap out of every modern pop fan in that building. CLASSIC ROCK IS REAL MUSIC!!! It's that hardcore sound that gets every grown up male excited. If you perform at a concert full of males and your music doesn't get every one of them excited, your music ain't good.

4. People who know popular classic rock songs but doesn't know who the artist is. I've talked to people that know Don't Stop Believin but doesn't know about Journey. Same thing goes with Sweet Home Alabama and Lynyrd Skynyrd. That alone is an insult to Classic Rock (The Real Music). My opinion is if you know Don't Stop Believin but you dont know about Journey and other songs they've written, you aren't cut out for classic rock and you should be listening to some other music instead.

The human race...

1.People who want to know if I'm a boy or a girl, so they can hit on me (mostly on GTA online)

2.Religion

3.The U.S. Government

5.Rockstar Games

6.Microsoft

7.Metal heads (especially ones that hate/say Metallica and Black Sabbath aren't "real" and (insert your next modern black/scream/death/speed/power/hardcore metal band here) (I don't give a $#!-+ about metal but they annoy me)

8.Musicians who think they know everything, but are ignorant, can't focus and think they are the be all and end all to their band while unknowingly tearing the band apart

9.All modern video games I know of are shooters, racing, and GTA wannabe, that's it. (Please inform me of others) NOTE PHRASE "THAT I KNOW OF"

10.Console haters, PS, XBOX, WII, PC, they plays games, people use them, all sell well, they all must be good.

11.Lists that go over 10, or have items that aren't counted as being "in the list"

Feld

80% of the members on Sim-monsters

I-hop

Drivers driving slow in the passing lane (You know who you loveing are)

Drivers braking for no reason on the freeway

People who continue to sit there and talk to me when I already said I want to be alone

People telling me how to do something even though I did it correctly the first time.

Attention nice ladys

And being friendzoned.

Ding. 

Feld

80% of the members on Sim-monsters

I-hop

Drivers driving slow in the passing lane (You know who you loveing are)

Drivers braking for no reason on the freeway

People who continue to sit there and talk to me when I already said I want to be alone

People telling me how to do something even though I did it correctly the first time.

Attention nice ladys

And being friendzoned.

Ding. 

IHOP*