Titans throttle stick

Hornetguy97

Has anyone noticed that prior to World Finals XI there weren't dumpsters against the back wall? They probably realized that Captain's Curse crash wouldn't be the first time a truck slammed into that wall going 60+ mph. After that, they put dumpsters against that wall and I'm sure that Titan would have rolled into the stands. But the dumpster just stopped the truck.

you-dont-say-meme_zpsfba572a7.png

The dumpsters are there because Captains Curse F*cked of the wall and stands. The dumpsters are to protect the stadium from getting damaged. Feld has to pay for that sh*t when It happens.

• Upvote 1

This "captains curse wreck" you speak of has been proven a myth. I mean I was even there and the truck only rolled in the corner. Not sure where all this bologna about rolling into the stands comes from. Apart from a few fake grainy cell phone videos and a soiled cameraman's underwear there is no proof.

lol

• Upvote 2

Also the whole leaving that area blank during racing wouldnt work because theres many more people there during the actual show then there is the qaulifying so they wouldnt be able to fit everyone into the stadium to watch the event while keeping that area closed.

This "captains curse wreck" you speak of has been proven a myth. I mean I was even there and the truck only rolled in the corner. Not sure where all this bologna about rolling into the stands comes from. Apart from a few fake grainy cell phone videos and a soiled cameraman's underwear there is no proof.

Not sure if serious or joking.. Fry meme

lol