Monster Truck Kills and Injures 12+

bkelly

Found this pic on my old computer, it's from 2006, it was a little unofficial i don't know where those are from, but it's monster trucks.... we only have 1 pic since battery died at that pic... yay...

15405563092_747372a741_b.jpg

Uhh few things with this:

1) How is this relevant to anything on this thread? 

2) Is it just the picture angle, or is the body 20 years old, because that's how old it looks.

Here found a video on Youtube of the truck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbllGD0Y4OI

1) So apparently there's SOME safety issues with those trucks crushing cars up way to close to the 4 ft portable fence which will stop anything....

2) There's a lot of foreign trucks running around the world.

3) That Supertruck truck is well and running in 2013. Chassis looks the same as it did in Coconutmen's picture, and if you look closely enough, you'll notice how it's not a fiberglass body, it looks like separate pieces pulled from a pick-up truck. The door handles give it away. And some of those chassis's look pretty dated.

1) how are you relevant to anything in this thread.

2) have some goddamn respect for Edy, who has been here long than you and contriboots to this sight.

3) sausages didn't pertain to anything yet they still made it in here.

4) still pointing out obvious facts.

5) you must like lists because you post a lot of them.

6) lists are annoying.

7) ????

8) profit!!!

• Upvote 7

1) How is this relevant to anything on this thread? 

1.) Uhhhh... yeah, a monster truck parked with the front axle in the stands and a matter of being inches away from the first row people... but hey, I'm the crazy one for thinking it's relevant, right?

Okay I am sorry. Only reason I asked was because I just didn't see how it did, and thanks to some of you that cleared it up for me. Sorry again just realized the truck was parked in front of the stands. You can all say what you want, and I don't care.