Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

Back to making trucks again! Been a long time, but still feel like I still got it! Finally got into the mood and actually had fun making this again. (Havn't felt like that since when I made trucks for V4)

Who can name this truck? 

HEAVY HITTER IS STILL BEING WORKED AT. AT A HALT BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE PAINT YET.

Enjoy! :)

*hint, not xtermigator.

It's the wrong color

• Upvote 1

Back to making trucks again! Been a long time, but still feel like I still got it! Finally got into the mood and actually had fun making this again. (Havn't felt like that since when I made trucks for V4)

Who can name this truck? 

HEAVY HITTER IS STILL BEING WORKED AT. AT A HALT BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE PAINT YET.

30859d3e0f.png

5c917a7df0.png

*hint, not xtermigator.

Raminator

Rammunition

Razin Kane

Who can name this truck? 

*hint, not xtermigator.

At the right angle, and in the right lighting, it looks a lot like a Ford Raptor!

• Upvote 6

NOAH'S BACK!

its razin kane btw

Yeaa

Raminator and Rammunition don't run that style of chassis. 

I know... I posted Raminator as a joke, but then figured people would think I was serious so I added Rammunition and Razin Kane.

At the right angle, and in the right lighting, it looks a lot like a Ford Raptor!

omg Zach -_- 

For those that may remember, when I first started painting trucks for RoR, Johnny Soto (aka the Nitro Psycho) helped me put together some of said trucks I painted. As some of you have seen, Soto finally got his computer fixed and is back making trucks; so he and I decided to team up again and start making trucks. One of our main focuses will be making open custom trucks for folks to use, much like how devin, mason, and taurus racer were doing. Below is the first of said open customs, known as Rambunctious.
10697396_693075920798822_130767627589902
1926102_693075957465485_1681557724599367
Now before anyone asks, yes I know the inside of the body is just the reverse of the outside; as of right now, both Soto and I are just starting to learn blender and and are keeping things a little simple for the time being.

This truck here is all finished and will be released soon.

• Upvote 6

For those that may remember, when I first started painting trucks for RoR, Johnny Soto (aka the Nitro Psycho) helped me put together some of said trucks I painted. As some of you have seen, Soto finally got his computer fixed and is back making trucks; so he and I decided to team up again and start making trucks. One of our main focuses will be making open custom trucks for folks to use, much like how devin, mason, and taurus racer were doing. Below is the first of said open customs, known as Rambunctious.

10697396_693075920798822_130767627589902

1926102_693075957465485_1681557724599367

Now before anyone asks, yes I know the inside of the body is just the reverse of the outside; as of right now, both Soto and I are just starting to learn blender and and are keeping things a little simple for the time being.

This truck here is all finished and will be released soon.

Nice, but it would be better if the reversed paint problem was fixed. There is a tutorial.