Show Your Projects Chapter 37

Roach

not really ROR related but i showed this around and people really liked it so i figure everyone might like to have a look.

This is the pooty 2012 version, i didn't like it so i had another go around

ae40f75e9e.jpg

I was going to have a nice big render to show but it's still chugging away and it's been like four days. I didn't get all the details i wanted though. No interior besides the seat, no draft booster or electronics on the steam generator, no fuel lines or steam lines to the shock resivoures, no mounts or electrics for the headlight, no clamps on all the sway bar hoses, no bump stops or limiting straps on the diffs, yadda yadda. I'll do a realtime version later on though, this one's like 1.5 million faces

If you wanna have a 3d view here's a little trophy to look at, i don't have enough space to put it on p3d. For some reason the bezier hoses didn't export so there's some floating joints out and about.

• Upvote 11

So this thing is in the works. The truck is a Chevy 1500 crew cab sitting on a modified Wilman. This will be used for IMTRS and SMRA and it probably won't be released for awhile as there are still a lot of things I can add to it. Thanks to Mark for modifying the body, Dalton for making the lexan and helping with the chassis, and Marcus for the prop placement and various other things.

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

Up until I saw the shocks I was digging it but for god sakes please do not leave them just floating in the air.

Glad to see you didn't give up on the beast PC, always liked it.

Up until I saw the shocks I was digging it but for god sakes please do not leave them just floating in the air.

Don't worry I'll fix them, I just got too eager and wanted to take some pics lol

for my demo reel i'm making a realtime game level with the beasts as drivable props, probably in Ue4 or cry engine. If people remind me at the time i could probably easily port it to ROR. So who knows, maybe it'll ride again sometime