Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

looks at Knoxville Monster Jam results:

Look at that. LOOK AT THAT. LOOK AT THAT!!!!

I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT PEOPLE, I CALLED IT!!!!! Neil was basically the Overall Event Champion for the Saturday night show.

Sunday results aren't up yet, but if Neil won EVERYTHING on Sunday, I'll go nuts.

Also, Jamey did decent, but didn't win anything.

Edited by TheRetroStyle

I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT PEOPLE, I CALLED IT!!!!! Neil was basically the Overall Event Champion for the Saturday night show.

Sunday results aren't up yet, but if Neil won EVERYTHING on Sunday, I'll go nuts.

I don't think people were telling you that Neil wouldn't or couldn't win everything, more so just disagreeing with your ignorance of any truck that doesn't run in Monster Jam and thinking they can't compete. 

• Upvote 5

There's a difference between calling him as the favorite to win versus doing all the other drivers a disservice and discounting them then be annoying when you're proven right, and you're WAYYY in the latter.

• Upvote 3

Sorry to double post

https://www.facebook.com/100008321590877/videos/1618933258394045/

If the crowd here isn't proof how repetitive Family Events is becoming, I dunno what is. It's been the same shtick for the last few years: same venues, same trucks (Hall Bros, Bigfoot, XDP, and in the summer Team Scream with the only big change being Holman's Beast leaving a couple years) I mean I get when you have a niche but it's becoming like clockwork for these events. The only variety is in the tracks and even then (also cutting tough trucks this year didn't help matters) /rant