Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Are you sure it's Randy's Truck and not Colton's Truck for #MOREMONSTERJAM? I know #19 has been around for ages, but Colton's Needs a New Grave Digger...

Anyway, I found a video of #29 on Travel Tires: http://instagram.com/p/uwgHHqhXnh/

Colton is most likely getting the new one. They gave CVH a "spanking new truck" when he came back to GD. Randy doesn't need a new one in my opinion. However with Colton running more of the arena shows that Randy usually attends, they might give him a new one cause I don't know if 19 will be able to handle the way Randy drives in a stadium. 

Some new trucks coming from Monster X Tour: 

Skeletor
American Bad Ass

Also from the CFP website it appears that there's gonna be a new truck called Hulkzilla (BROTHER!), Be Aware will debut, and the new identities for Darren Migues's trucks will be Freedom Keeper and Menace

And from TMTT website Dan Runte will indeed be running for them, along with Snake Bite, Quad Chaos and Wild Thang

Are you sure it's Randy's Truck and not Colton's Truck for #MOREMONSTERJAM? I know #19 has been around for ages, but Colton's Needs a New Grave Digger...

Anyway, I found a video of #29 on Travel Tires: http://instagram.com/p/uwgHHqhXnh/

Colton Eichelberger is driving Grave Digger #25, and Randy Brown is driving Grave Digger #29. Here's an updated list of Digger drivers/trucks just so everyone knows...

Grave Digger #23 - Carl Van Horn

Grave Digger #24 - Chad Tingler 

Grave Digger #25 - Colton Eichelberger 

Grave Digger #26 - Jon Zimmer

Grave Digger #27 - Charlie Pauken

Grave Digger #28 - Pablo Huffaker 

Grave Digger #29 - Randy Brown

Grave Digger #30 - Dennis Anderson 

I still have to get in contact with Gary Porter about what his plans are for 2015, but as far as I know, he's not driving a Grave Digger for 2015. And I know for a fact that Whit Tarlton won't be driving Monster Mutt for 2015, either. 

It's weird that they have Quad Chaos running on the tour without Park Patrol... Especially considering they have only one hauler. Maybe they've just not announced it or something, who knows?

Well, as it is with some other promoters, they would only look for the trucks that are more profitable or more popular on a team. Maybe they will eventually announce Park Patrol running with them, but if they only have one announced, then more than likely they're just sticking with Quad Chaos for the sake of popularity. Plus, it's cheaper on the promoter and team to travel with just one truck. Saves them some major MPGs. 

Just found out the truck lineup for Nationwide Arena through their website

Grave Digger

Zombie

Hot Wheels

Dalmation

El Toro Loco

Mohawk Warrior

War Wagon

Stinger 

Probably the best lineup the Nationwide arena has ever had

I agree. I remember when they had 8 trucks in Columbus in 2012. I didn't go but I figured that the arena only held 6 trucks because that's all Freestyle Mania had.

Colton Eichelberger is driving Grave Digger #25, and Randy Brown is driving Grave Digger #29. Here's an updated list of Digger drivers/trucks just so everyone knows...

Grave Digger #23 - Carl Van Horn

Grave Digger #24 - Chad Tingler 

Grave Digger #25 - Colton Eichelberger 

Grave Digger #26 - Jon Zimmer

Grave Digger #27 - Charlie Pauken

Grave Digger #28 - Pablo Huffaker 

Grave Digger #29 - Randy Brown

Grave Digger #30 - Dennis Anderson 

I still have to get in contact with Gary Porter about what his plans are for 2015, but as far as I know, he's not driving a Grave Digger for 2015. And I know for a fact that Whit Tarlton won't be driving Monster Mutt for 2015, either. 

Well, as it is with some other promoters, they would only look for the trucks that are more profitable or more popular on a team. Maybe they will eventually announce Park Patrol running with them, but if they only have one announced, then more than likely they're just sticking with Quad Chaos for the sake of popularity. Plus, it's cheaper on the promoter and team to travel with just one truck. Saves them some major MPGs. 

Disappointing to see Whit leaving the Mutt. Although it has been a while since that truck has been in a major stadium. I'd like to see Gary Porter race in a few stadiums. Hopefully he's still driving Digger.

Just found out the truck lineup for Nationwide Arena through their website

Grave Digger

Zombie

Hot Wheels

Dalmation

El Toro Loco

Mohawk Warrior

War Wagon

Stinger 

Probably the best lineup the Nationwide arena has ever had

OMG im going

I agree. I remember when they had 8 trucks in Columbus in 2012. I didn't go but I figured that the arena only held 6 trucks because that's all Freestyle Mania had.

Disappointing to see Whit leaving the Mutt. Although it has been a while since that truck has been in a major stadium. I'd like to see Gary Porter race in a few stadiums. Hopefully he's still driving Digger.

Gary is slated to be in Carolina Crusher for 2015. 

• Upvote 1

Updates for our team and changes for monster jam in 2015

*4 new sets of tires with two spares (18 overall)

*8 completely rebuilt and stronger differentials 

*Obsessed will be running a Detroit in front and back 

*Replaced the front housing on Obsessed 

*Replaced all spindles with Ouverson's 

*Beadlocks should be on both trucks this year

In case you couldn't tell, we are stepping up our game this year for Monster Jam  ;)

• Upvote 2

In case you couldn't tell, we are stepping up our game this year for Monster Jam  ;)

Going for Cyclones this year?

• Upvote 1

Did you even bother to read what Dan wrote?

Yes I did. Sorry for the misunderstanding there on my part.

In case you couldn't tell, we are stepping up our game this year for Monster Jam   ;)

Are you guys running the off-road body for Obsessed?