Sim-Monsters Deluxe Towing Service

AaronLurie

I'm being dead serious about this. 

If you want to join the towing service, simply fill out the application below and post picture of you recovering vehicles with your tow trucks in any version of rigs of rods you choose!

Application:

Why do you want to work for us?
What days can you work?
What type of tow truck do you prefer?
Can you work weekends?
Do you have any towing partners that will be assisting you?
What type of terrain will you be towing on?

You will get $2000 for every light vehicle recovery, $3000 for every medium sized vehicle recovery (Vans and small trucks) and $5000 for any large vehicle recovery (Semis and large trucks with  more than 2 axles)

Send your applications to MJFanatic3 on AIM and I will get back to you ASAP! 

Happy Towing!

Why do you want to work for us? Whatever you want bbg
What days can you work? Whenever
What type of tow truck do you prefer? Roll backs, but mainly being a service vehicle
Can you work weekends? sure
Do you have any towing partners that will be assisting you? I assist you as spotter/whatever
What type of terrain will you be towing on? wherever

I'm not supposed to post this on the thread.... ups

Well I guess I'll be the one to explain. Over on the ROR forums they use to or still do these type of thing. Basically it is role playing. You make a company, and then say someone has a car crash in the server you are in, you respond to it as in real life.

I remember being in servers back then and you would see people acting as a fire department type "Tanker 31 responding to car crash" Or something like that.

Well I guess I'll be the one to explain. Over on the ROR forums they use to or still do these type of thing. Basically it is role playing. You make a company, and then say someone has a car crash in the server you are in, you respond to it as in real life.

I remember being in servers back then and you would see people acting as a fire department type "Tanker 31 responding to car crash" Or something like that.

Still doesn't make any sense to me, but whatever.

• Upvote 4

Still doesn't make any sense to me, but whatever.

Imagine a realistic monster truck event, now replace the monster trucks with tow truck, ambulances, fire trucks, etc doing their jobs in a realistic setting. Yes it is as boring as it sounds.

• Upvote 2

Season 1 of the Sim-Monsters league Brian and myself would usually be ingame for the duration of an event with either a bobcat, fire truck, tow truck or similar vehicle. It was a really nice way to just kill time waiting for people to join the game once they were called in.