Any thoughts on me making a new tour on RoR?

Mike Bev

Answer to Q1:

If you have to resort to asking this general of a question about how to run a league, then you probably shouldn't run one (yet). My advice to you is to join a couple of the leagues that are currently being run on this site. You can get an idea of how to run your own league by watching how others do it. After a season (or two) of participating in other leagues I think, for the most part, you'll be able to answer this question for your self. Then if you have specific questions that you'd like input on, (such as how many events there should be, or whatever) you can post a thread like this and ask those questions. You'll receive much better responses, I'm sure.

Answer to Q2:

The league name is not that big of a deal. If you don't have the creativity to think of a name i don't know how you could possibly run an interesting and fun league lol.

General Advice:

Don't try to be a leader just yet, hang back and be a follower until you get a good idea of how things work around here. Also, be aware that it is not easy to run a league. The members on this site that currently run their own leagues dedicate a lot of time to make sure the league is successful. So if you don't have an abundance of free time, or If you're prone to being grounded I would not advise running your own league.

• Upvote 3

Answer to Q1:

If you have to resort to asking this general of a question about how to run a league, then you probably shouldn't run one (yet). My advice to you is to join a couple of the leagues that are currently being run on this site. You can get an idea of how to run your own league by watching how others do it. After a season (or two) of participating in other leagues I think, for the most part, you'll be able to answer this question for your self. Then if you have specific questions that you'd like input on, (such as how many events there should be, or whatever) you can post a thread like this and ask those questions. You'll receive much better responses, I'm sure.

Answer to Q2:

The league name is not that big of a deal. If you don't have the creativity to think of a name i don't know how you could possibly run an interesting and fun league lol.

General Advice:

Don't try to be a leader just yet, hang back and be a follower until you get a good idea of how things work around here. Also, be aware that it is not easy to run a league. The members on this site that currently run their own leagues dedicate a lot of time to make sure the league is successful. So if you don't have an abundance of free time, or If you're prone to being grounded I would not advise running your own league.

Look man, 1 time. 1 time...

• Upvote 4