Truck Making Contest! Ca$h Prizes!

Roach

what do you mean? We were talking about the trucks meent's drove back in the 90's, and he stated one he could have driven.... Don't see how that off topic

thanks bud haha its whatever! But isn't that ironic? Meents in a grave digger. thats like Magic johnson playing for the celtics

Yeah OBVIOUSLY those are the trucks he drove FULL TIME... But keep in mind back in the 90's for shows that weren't highly televised, drivers would be called to fill in for other drivers if something came up prior to the show.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so the reason I wanted to do this contest is to motivate people to make these era trucks for a league I will eventually doing. And this league will be no joke. It will have weekly youtube uploads, A points series that will end in cash prizes. And the better the trucks, the better this league will be. So I ask you all to keep submitting your creations. I want this to be the most exciting league we can have.

• Upvote 2

2d79d660ab.png

402cf73c5d.png

I hope you don't mind some constructive criticism. The front wheel wells could use some re-shaping -- they need to be larger to have the distinctive shape that BIGFOOT used, especially for BF 11 (11 had slightly larger openings than the others at the time). Also for any BIGFOOT truck, ZF axles are a must -- it really gave/gives their trucks a unique, clean look that non-ZF trucks do not have as the components are facing inwards rather than outwards. Made their trucks looks very svelt. The front bumper also needs to be taller, and the fastback could use some re-shaping as well. But otherwise nice work, and it's nice to see someone making historic BIGFOOT trucks (doesn't seem to be a lot of BF love here)!