Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Roach

Truck Making Contest! Ca$h Prizes!

Roach    2,796

Technically you did say the contest was over, when you placed the deadline for the trucks. That is an honest fact, coming from your thread post. Whether or not you were a man of your word about it, is a different story.

Like Chadwhick said, it would've been better to start off saying that these trucks were for a league. Why would you need to bribe people to make these trucks? i mean, i and others are making trucks for Preston's upcoming league and not expecting a single dime for our work, nor were we paid off to do so. People will get excited to make these trucks if they know what they're going to be used for. There really isn't a need to pay people off for their trucks for a hobby. If they enjoy doing it, they shouldn't mind doing it for free.

NotEverythingEveryoneSaysIs"BS"btw

I'm not bribing people. It's called a contest for a reason. I thought this would be a fun way to get people interested in making these sort of truck from scratch. I don't really know where you thought I was "bribing" people. Like Chadwick said, about 80% of people on this website only care about the current state of monster trucks. Not about the past. Thus why I started the contest. Yes, I should've mentioned it was going to be for a league, but I wanted it to be a surprise. I can see that plan backfired and now everyone that entered is mad and wants there money. That's why I'm very disappointed. If you were in my position you'd be disappointed as well.

On a side note, I work 5-6 days a week. So I can easily forget about stuff that I do.

Edited by Roach
  • Upvote 1

Roach    2,796

UPDATE: I want to announce that the contest WILL end October 2nd. All final entries MUST be posted before 12:00 AM October 3rd. I really want to apologize for stretching this out for so long. I know I might've messed this up a little bit. But trust me, it will end. And yes I will soon get this league going before it's too late. Trust me, this is going to be the best league you will ever run in. I will make sure of that.

Edited by Roach