World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

This is really just based off of rumor, but I was told they had an inverted monster energy body incase Coty won the young guns shoutout. I bet they all run their regular trucks with minor differences body-wise, but any guess is as good as mine. Anyone who knows for sure, please let us know, I'm really curious.

Well Huffacker didn't make World Finals 9 (Year after he won...)

Soza and Seasock didn't make World Finals 15  :angry:

I mean half of the FS1 Championship Series competitors have competed at a World Finals. Examples being Epindindio, Musawwir, Madusa, Pauken, and some others.Then again, there's still time to get into the top 4 for any of the guys that are low with points, given the fact that there isn't a dominant leader in that series, unlike #MoreMonsterJam, where there's no way its not Colton or Morgan. There's only 4 stops left and for Coty to win would require sweeping at least 3 of them. The winners of these series will all come down to fan judging, though, in my opinion.

Got to remember Colton i doubt is gonna actually stay in a Digger. He was probably just put in a Digger for a tour because they needed a Digger truck. If he gets into the Finals and after this first quarter im sure he will be in a different truck

• 2 weeks later...

So an idea popped out of my head.

It's called http://taima.tv/r/worldfinals 

Taima is like a chat room but with videos playing. What I thought of, since we use this during it, why not have us do it in here while watching the previous World Finals and past World Finals' as well while the real world finals is happening. The Register thingy is up there and you can register and be your username or real name. I'll make some of you guys mods as well in it if it works out. It also has these things called emotes. So do like, :gd: and you get the Grave Digger logo right there! There's numerous trucks in the emote list, so yeah. If anything that's not WF related or spam ends up happening, we have tools and stuff. 

So.. Yeah... I just thought of it as a good idea if you get my drift so we don't have to type here... I guess..? So, yeah! Questions? Just ask! It's just an idea though.

P.S. We would show the XV YGS video on the day of the YGS, then Racing on Racing, FS on FS, so yeah.)