World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

Do you think Cam will try a backflip in reverse again, and if he does anybody think he'll use a custom transmission so he can get more speed in reverse?

1977025_10153996239685515_788705355_n.jp

There is always the possibility to protect the fuel cell or move it but I was told it is not going to be attempted again.

*explosion and stuff*

There is always the possibility to protect the fuel cell or move it but I was told it is not going to be attempted again.

What even caused the fuel cell to leak in the first place? It's covered pretty well, and I don't think he hit it or anything

What even caused the fuel cell to leak in the first place? It's covered pretty well, and I don't think he hit it or anything

Having  10,000 pound truck fall 15 feet in the air directly on the back of the chassis where the fuel cell is located.  there is nothing to protect it from that

I was reading comments about Gary Porter in Carolina Crusher being put in WFXVI. I want him to go, but I don't think he will make it, not much stadium races. I don't like the new body. I wish he had the original body, the 1994 Chevy (my favorite version), Carolina Crusher V