Show Your Projects Chapter 38

John Dough

Okay lets take this down a notch for just a second.

Just when I think that there's nothing anyone on this forum could to make facepalm, this pops up; I would tell ya to stay classy, but it's clearly far too late for that. I see nothing funny in someone's livelihood being destroyed, but I guess I'm being too serious for y'all again now aren't I? If an admin feels the need to delete my post, that's completely fine; just boggles my mind how truly classless some people on this site can be.

Be honest for a second, nothing is sacred to the right people on this site. As for why the post is still up, lets revert back to the Monster Truck Video thread.

My rule of thumb is those posts get pruned to save the aggravation of having to constantly clean up after them. If I leave them people get upset and if delete them people get upset. If I delete it without posting a reason it pisses people off and even when I give a reason it still does. This is why the SYP gets pruned randomly and causes people to throw their arms up when the stupidest of comments get deleted but others are left up.

Shut up you guys are so annoying. Kozak likes it, Roach likes it? Nothing wrong. Quit being a bunch of hypocrites. You guys are outnumbered by how many people have liked it. You guys are obviously on the wrong site if you think the stuff we do for fun is classless. It seems everything makes you guys butthurt.

Everyone has a different views, opinions and ways to voice their concern. Being that a whole bunch of people like something does not somehow make it okay or somehow trump the people/person upholding the opposition.  I mean Roach also likes Germany circa 1940 if he were to make a post about how awesome it was and everyone liked it does that mean it gets to stay up?

TL:DR the only reason it is up is because it did not derail the thread (until just now) nor did it incite a off topic argument (until just now). Now lets move on.

• Upvote 4