Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Casey Graves

Sim-Monsters Racing League Info

liquidfire215    878

2 questions here:

Are the tracks also downloadable for the people who don't run in the league and is it possible to run just a couple of events? The last question is because I might be able to run sometimes when I have a day off on a Monday / have a week off.

Problem here...

I MAY....MAY not be able to attend some of the shows if they're on Mondays.

I'm likely to run on the East Coast, but it'll be a tight squeeze if it's on Mondays...

Once again, I'll see how it plays out...Lol

We race on Sundays so that shouldnt be a problem.

Oggy    48

I'd like to be in this. I assume this is going to be done on AIM. Will the event info be posted on how to get into the practice races...or will it be invite only based on who posts in this thread?

MM21    6

I now have ANOTHER problem I just ran into...

You see, the computer at my Pop's doesn't have ROR on it, and he'd be TICKED if I downloaded it, considering the computer's been running real slow as of now...

How does this effect this?...Well, every other weekend I'm with ma dad, and because of that, I can't use ROR until about 7 pm every other weekend.

I'll DEFINETLY be able to attend every other event, unless EVERY event is held at 8 PM on Sundays...

If not, I'll try my hardest to attend every other show.

MM21    6
Just discovered that my laptop CAN run at my Dad's!

This means that I can indeed Qualify tommorow night. So, WOO!

I'll probably qualify at about 8:30-9:00 tommorow night with this new information...