An idea

Edy

Mega-pack or Stand Alone truck?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make a mega-pack or relase each truck individually and make them stand alone?

• Mega-pack
    • Individually; Stand alone
  2. 2. What version of ROR would you rather the pack to run on?

I have a question: If this pack is a mega pack, then will it replace V4?

Original idea is to make a NEW pack, replacing V4, still on my mind structuring some stuff, im making a poll, of what would be better a Mega pack (that will replace v4) or relase induvidual trucks, not as the one we relase rigth now, trucks that are stand alone and can work without any other stuff. Still on my mind if we should make for 0.37XXX or 0.38.XXX should make a poll about that too

I would love to join in on this but i have no idea how to make tracks or trucks! Can someone guide me to a videos that could show me or try to help me somehow? I think this is a great idea but i would make it one big pack, I think it would be better to have another section on the website for this. speaking of the website, whos the owner of it? 

I would love to join in on this but i have no idea how to make tracks or trucks! Can someone guide me to a videos that could show me or try to help me somehow? I think this is a great idea but i would make it one big pack, I think it would be better to have another section on the website for this. speaking of the website, whos the owner of it? 

There's a tutorial section on the site that shows you many of the basics of track/truck building.

• Upvote 1