Nascar the Game 2011

Thargo

Any thoughts? Well, im gonna get it. It looks ike a really good Nascar Game IMO. Graphics, Cars, e.t.c. all look awesome. Im pretty impressed by the Damage System too. So what do you guys in Sim-Monsters think bout the game and everything?

(Trailer)

Official Site: http://nascarthegame.com/

Edited by Ghost1031

And if you dont have a wheel or want to pay a monthly bill nr2003 is were its at, for 30 more bucks you could get nr2003.

Realstic huh? When have you ever seen a hood look like this from bumping someone? And flipping at dover the way they did biffle IMO is highly unrealstic, save your 60 bucks and put it towards nr2003.

nascar-2011-2.jpg

I have iRacing, it's actually fairly cheap for the subcription, cars (on my budget at least), but the tracks are a RIP OFF. If it wasn't for buying the tracks, the game would be a really good deal, but all the tracks are laser scanned.

Edited by RKM

Just wanted to get your opinions lol. Well, it depends for NR 2003, it too is an awesome game, IMO I like the Nascar Game better, so don't hate on me for it lol. But there are leagues you can sign up for NTG, but depends if ALL the systems have online play.

You haven't even PLAYED the 'NASCAR GAME'. NTG hasn't even been released and your saying it already tops the best NASCAR game created. (iRacing does not count). There have been HUNDREDS of leagues for NR2003. NTG doesn't an won't even compare.

• Upvote 1

Okay, you guys are getting a point out to me. Sorry JR and Stephen, I need to straighten up my socks and think about this lol. Sounds like NR 2003 is way beter. I'll see what im gonna choose. But im not really going for a full simulation game, just a typical Nascar game, so I don't know what im choosing. This is why I made this thread, I wanted to see peoples opinions so I don't make a dumb decision.

Ok Honestly Nascar 2011 The Game looks good.i might end up buying it.as for NR2003 i haven't played that game in years i have played the nascar games from ea they were all good except for nascar 08 and 09(atleat for ps2)nascar 09 for xbox wasnt bad tho.

• Upvote 1

If you want a full blown SIM physics wise, NR03 and iRacing is what you'll want. If the physics sucking doesn't bother you then go for one of the console games.

Also worth noting iRacing and NR03 are for PC ONLY, I play NR03 cause I like the physics and it's not too graphics intensive so most older PC's can run it pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

ok ive rented it the single player is EPIC. you actually have to try to win a race instead of passin alll 43 cars in the 1st 5 laps and lappin the whole field in another 10,but the online is terrible right now.but they are supposed to fix it by the end of april.

• Upvote 1

The reason why i never play nr2003 is the fact is there are noobs in leagues that like to purposly tap you but make it look like your fault. Thats one reason why i havent joined the SM league,but if anyone has a 360 and wants to racing online nascar 2011 add my gamertag DougTheBug EG

The reason why i never play nr2003 is the fact is there are noobs in leagues that like to purposly tap you but make it look like your fault. Thats one reason why i havent joined the SM league,but if anyone has a 360 and wants to racing online nascar 2011 add my gamertag DougTheBug EG

If someone bumps you in a turn it's because you're in their way and/or not going fast enough, if you spin and crash then you can only blame yourself only exception is a superspeedway. We bump each other all the time in the SM league and don't wreck too much...usually. Don't know what your missing not racing. As for the noobs comment, they're everywhere and you'll never avoid them unless you don't ever play any games...ever. B) Your choice if you don't wish to play NR03 though, I do because my PC is the only thing I can play games on. ;)

Im pretty sure theres no noobs that do that here, we all race hard, and we wreck we wreck lol