My work with NASCAR

JJfan48

I have been hired onto JGL Racing, very proud of what I have done and become. Just posting the layout format of the cars, its like template for people to print out and wrap the cars basically for those who don't know.

They are full season cars until further inquiry with sponsors. Also...something at the bottom..I just have to clarify

886038.jpg8348667.jpg

Bottom is my brothers, top is mine, just the person I had convert the cars to layout forgot to change the name. For those with OCD, the JGL Racing logos on the back of the 26 are tilted correctly, unlike the right side one in the back.

Also...I am RORMJMAXD

Crazy how far people can come with years of practice? I look back on my old work and laugh my butt off.

Critiques to the schemes?

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's pretty awesome that you get to see your designs running on the track, I've always wondered how difficult it would be to get into doing that for a race team. Congrats! B)

Sucks any time a car gets tore up like that but I found it somewhat amusing seeing that and then your signature that says potato.... oddly fitting somehow. :lol:

That's pretty awesome that you get to see your designs running on the track, I've always wondered how difficult it would be to get into doing that for a race team. Congrats! B)

Sucks any time a car gets tore up like that but I found it somewhat amusing seeing that and then your signature that says potato.... oddly fitting somehow. :lol:

I didn't connect the two, thats quite amusing haha

Its taken a lot of work. I do the marketing for team, like getting hotels and merchandising (once we get the sponsor to order everything)

in return they wrap the designs I make for them. Its a cool experience, this team really deserves a sponsor, we have a secret weapon coming up at Bristol though!

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks Jack, we got 16th after running the top 10, bad pit strategy. Looking forward to Richmond, RCR gave us back the favor of helping with the setup after we gave them the first pit stall for Austin back when we got a pole. 

We want a win!